The Distributor’s Book of Gratitude


Okay, so I’m not the kind of person who generally talks a lot about the soft and mushy side of life.  But, I assure you a couple of micros below this battle-hardened exterior of kryptonite lays a mushy
guy who is touched by the tearjerker movies on the Hallmark Channel.

And even though we celebrated Thanksgiving last week, we continue to be in a season of giving thanks.  We’re supposed to stop our daily chores and thank our Creator for all that is good in our world.  I have an endless list of blessings; health, home, family, friends, and so much more.  But I wanted to give you just a quick list of four things we distributors should also be thankful for today:

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor can provide proactive recommendations to our customers.
Not Amazon.  Not the internet.

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor can gather information from multiple sources within the customer and develop conclusion that extend in to the future.

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor can provide individualized training based on the customer situation.

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor identifies and brings new technology to customers who are too engaged to do their own research.

And back to the mushy stuff, know that I am grateful for you, my readers, who challenge me, encourage me, and often inspire me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Questions for Distributors

Ship and Debit Programs

Where are the Sales Calls?